Sunday, April 1, 2012

Peeking The Sunrise Through The Window

I dont think i have to go far for sunrise photography, because the last few months (i  think it was Friday, 30/3) i could see beuatiful sunrise right in front of my house. Im a beginner in photography, i think the pictures i’ve taken weren’t so perfect with limited tools (have no tripod although it’s not that necessary) but at least i did it, i could take a landscape picture, i’ve always wanted to take landscape pictures by the beach, unfortunately i dont have enough time,  i have to work and everything, and beside... the beach is quite far from my place, so welll... at least the the sunrice pictures i’ve taken through my window could fullfill my curiousity in practicing the landscape photography...







No comments:

Post a Comment